Saturday, March 31, 2007

rainy days



WOW, what a couple of days we just had here in the DFW area!! Rain, rain , and more rain! I have to admit that when it does rain-we love to take the kids out and play! So, as the evening was coming to a close, I was cleaning up and decided to look at the beautiful flowers my husband decided to plant yesterday during the rain storm. I open the door and it was not a surprise to find that all three of my boys' shoes were outside getting poured on. Instead of bringing them inside to dry like a good mother would-I grabbed my camera instead, and decided to share this moment with you guys! happy raining:)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I am going to be the first to post on your blog! I love this picture..are you sure you're not a scrapbooker? I'll be checking back...keep up the good work...=)
Danielle