Saturday, November 24, 2007

thanksgiving and such...

So apparently I am not posting as often as I should be! It's been crazy busy and now that the thansgiving weekend is almost over, we can breathe a little...and then it's christmas before you know it!! I had a wonderful thanksgiving filled with lots of blessings. I am so grateful for my amazing family. For my kids.... and most importantly my husband...my best friend:) I love this time of year because in between all the shopping and gift wraping and gatherings, I can sit back and be thankful for how blessed i am in my life. As we drove to grandma's house tonight we got to see the christmas lights that were already up on houses in our neigborhood. The kids loved it!! And it made me feel that christas cheer! I wanted to get out and dance to chritmas music, but since it's like 35 outside, I'm good sitting in a nice warm house! Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season! I hope to post more pictures soon.....

No comments: