Sunday, February 15, 2009

he's 2

He will be 3 in June....and I'm wondering if this "stage" will end. The whining, crying, throwing fits, etc...
His vocabulary:
no, mine, I want candy
My sweet little dylan, has definitely entered into this awful stage which I'm hoping won't spill over into the 3's!! He can still turn his sweetness on, but when it's not...you better steer clear of this little tank. It's almost amusing as you see him trying to back talk while lowering his voice 10 octaves and do what only I know to describe as the "twitch tail." I know our moms always say, " Cherish every day and each moment when they're little. "
Really?

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I have to giggle every time I see him...I could just watch him trip and wander around all day...=)

Regina said...

Ambyr, this pic is so awesome!

Caitlin said...

You'll have to tell me if this "stage" ends at 3. Saxon can take terrible two's to the extreme. He turns 3 in August, so we'll see... Good luck :)

Unknown said...

I love this picture. He is so handsome.

Robertsons said...

he looks so much like his dad