Monday, January 7, 2008


The time has finally come for us to have some more estrogen in the family!!! We are so excited!!! Mark knew it was a girl the minute we saw her on the screen. I on the other hand thought it was a boy! My instincts apparently aren't up to speed with my thinking! It's still such a surreal feeling. I'm sure it will settle in when I start gathering tons of ruffled skirts, pink pajamas and hair bows!!! Thanks to all who voted! The poll for the due date will be in May. In the meantime, all I can think about are the pictures that will be taken when she's born!! Can you imagine!!
These people voted for a girl!
Danielle
Mandy
Missy
Nicole
Wendy
Haley
Mark!
Sarah

8 comments:

Kari said...

Ugh I lose. But yay, a girl!! Have you thought of names yet?

Danielle said...

Yeah , yeah, yeah!!! I'm still excited, let's go shopping!

Missy said...

I'm with Kari, what about names??

Congrats!! I'm excited for you guys!

ambyr said...

Avery will be the name! I've loved tthat name ever since I was in high school... I know it's kind of popular lately, but I can't NOT name her that ya know!!!

Martin Family said...

I voted for a girl too. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see your girl version. Cute I am sure!

Jordan said...

Congratulations! I just think a girl would be so much fun :)

nicolespitzer said...

Thats what I'm talking about. I'm so excited. The first girl in the family!

the S family said...

I think Avery is adorable! I can't wait until she comes!