Sunday, January 13, 2008

WHY?!

Why did the Cowboys have to lose on MY BIRTHDAY!!! It's like I belong with the jessica simpson crowd!!! We're all bad luck!! Anyway, I had a great day.....just another year older! This year I asked for bunk beds ( for the boys ) and that's just what i got. It's amazing the things you start asking for the older and wiser you get!! kidding....it happens the more kids you have and the more stuff THEY need:) The boys are so excited to sleep in the same room. So, as for the celebration, we had dinner at my parents house and then had the famous red velvet cake with ice-cream( my total favorite ). So here are some pics taken BEFORE watching the Cowboys lose to the Giants....so we are all very happy then. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

My son helping me blow out the candles...

6 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe we forgot! And yeah that really does put a damper on things, huh? Our poor 'Boys!

Hope you had a great birthday anyway!!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Happy Birthday! We sure are excited for your little girl. Yay!

The Piersons said...

Happy Birthday!! Trust me the red velvet cake and blue bell ice cream was worth every pound. And the game put a horrible damper on our day as well, I threw a pillow at the tv.

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! I knew it was yesterday too...I am a bad friend...as far as the Cowboys go-I am an Eagles fan so not a bad night for me, just for Brad. We actually just put bunk beds in the boys room this weekend. They had been sleeping together in the same room anyway and their single beds were meant to be bunk beds so we stacked them up and they LOVE them!

Martin Family said...

happy Birthday!!! Wish we could have been there with ya. Tell Mark he looks awesome in that last picture. Miss you!

Katy said...

Happy birthday, Ambyr! (A day late . . . sorry.) And congratulations on the baby girl! That is so exciting. I'm guessing that Jordan is going to have a girl, too. :)