Monday, October 20, 2008

miss a

5 months, and gaining! I feel like the past couple of weeks she has just gotten heavier and heavier! which is great for many reasons....especially my muscles on my left arm. Do you ever feel like the time goes by so fast and you can't even remember how tiny they were a month ago? Well, I feel the opposite with avery....like, really? she's ONLY 5 months old! Seems like she should be walking by now! I know that's weird to think, but that just tells me that maybe my life has slowed a bit and I've had time to enjoy her. only 5 months old.....and I hope it will feel this way for a while:)

4 comments:

Dena said...

She is so beautiful! And she has so much hair!!! I told Andrew that I wished we lived close enough to you guys so that you could photograph Kayla.

Mindee Graver said...

She is a cutie! It was so good catching up on the phone the other night, we need to do that more often! Did you guys have fun at the pumpkin patch? Did ya take pictures!!? Lets see 'em!

The Piersons said...

Love that girl, love her!

Teri said...

Avery is a DOLL! She looks like a combo between you and your mom! Seriously! She looks like a Spitzer! :) I love the 5-10 month old stage! That's when they are so chunky and cute and giggly! Enjoy your kids! They grow so fast! I know you've heard that 1,000 times - just like I have. But it's so true, and I realize it now that Jessica's 18 and in College. :( It's great to have teens and young adults - I love it! But I MISS the tender, chunky, innocent years! Emily has only 1 year left of that! Hugs to you girl! Love your photography!