Wednesday, October 8, 2008

update:less than 12 hours

yes, I have been way out of the blogging world.... we are MOVING out of our house TOMORROW! All we have been doing is looking for a new house and packing up our old house. As I am sitting here typing, I look around and there is nothing. My house is almost completely empty...and I'm so sad about it!! But I know this is just how life goes. so I have to live a little, enjoy, relax, stop freaking out and just CHILL!!! I know we will find a place to live...in the meantime, my amazing, wonderful, thoughtful, beautiful, awesome friend has offered to take on my family of 5!! What a trooper!! I am really going to miss this house, but it can only get better... (atleast that's what I keep telling myself) So I will be MIA for a little bit until I get situated. Please feel free to send me advice on life, housing, and most importantly... being patient, and not taking everything out on my kids because we don't have a place to live.
Here are a few pictures of my house, that I will be leaving soon. I've already cried a million times this week and I'm ready to say good bye and get on with it, so I can start wearing mascara again. Here's to a new chapter in our lives...



10 comments:

Danielle said...

What? I didn't know you were coming to stay with me! I was reading about a beautiful, amazin, smart friend...oh you mean Terin, you're right she is pretty great! Call me if you need anything!

T-bit said...

You are so sweet! Ambyr I am so looking forward to having your wonderful family around...it will be like a big slumber party!!! No more crying...it will all work out - I know it!

Brent and Britta said...

What a beautiful home! I can see why it sold so fast! If Terin gets sick of y'all, we have empty rooms over here!

Regina said...

Ambyr, I can see why you would be upset to leave it, it's gorgeous!! You will make your new home just as amazing though!! Good luck!

Martin Family said...

It has been a good home that is for sure. We will all miss it a great deal. Thanks for keeping it around as long as you did. I can't wait to see what the future holds for your family.

Dena said...

Your house was so beautiful! I can totally understand why you would miss it. I am sure that you will find another gorgeous home!

TwinkleBee said...

I know this doesnt help you get over your house one bit, but your kitchen and bathroom are GORGEOUS! Happy moving!

kim said...

Good luck with everything Ambyr! It is scary to move and start over but I am sure that you will love wherever you end up. I hope to still run into you once in a while.

The Jayroes said...

chase and i were looking at houses for 3 months straight before we found our place. we learned a lot through the process and through buying our home. my biggest pieces of advice when it comes to buying a home are... don't settle (but also be realistic), if there are things you just wont be happy without or just cannot stand about a house you are looking at, do not try to make yourself like it. i'm sure it would be tempting to think 'we don't have a place to live so i'm sure i can deal with _____' or 'it wont bug me'.... but don't. be true to your initial reaction to a house. i can still remember things i didn't like in some of the houses we didn't get! the second most important thing i learned is to look below all sinks for signs of leaks or mold damage! and to test all toilets to make sure they flush AND stop running/work properly within the tank. we learned our first night sleeping in our house that only 1 (out of 3) of the toilets worked properly.....! another thing that i recommend is getting two home inspectors to inspect your home before you go through with the sale.
good luck!!! and i'm sure the perfect house for you guys is out there just waiting for you! :)

Chris and Angie Purves said...

I can see why you'd be so sad to leave your beatiful house, but you'll find another home to make beautiful. That's the fun part. Good luck in the process. love you.