Tuesday, September 30, 2008

such a little monkey...

She's almost 5 months old....and I have noticed a couple things about her since she was born that I will finally share with my fellow bloggers. You probably can't tell too much in this picture, but avery's right ear sticks out a little bit more than her left! And every time I feed her a bottle, I hold her head on my left side. EVERY SINGLE TIME...her ear folds over and I have to reposition to put her ear back against her head! Every time she lays down, she rolls to that side...therfore her ear is folded again, and I have no control over that when she sleeps. And my next "quality" that I have noticed about avery... no I do not put any sort of gel or spray in her hair to make it stick up like that! Are you kidding me!! She was born with a full head of hair and it has grown like crazy the past couple months. After her bath the other night, mark was getting her dressed and ready for bed. He purposely left her hair wet from the bath just to see how her spiked hair unraveled itself. As he was feeding her, her hair instantly dried and shot straight up in the back!! what is the deal! It's kind of cute, and since it's kinda the style lately for short hair, I'm o.k. So there you have it. My little monkey with an ear that sticks out more than the other and hair that won't stay down. so cute:)

16 comments:

Dena said...

She is absolutely adorable! By the way, Kayla is very jealous of Avery's hair!

Regina said...

The hair is too cute!!!! And I totally feel you on the ear thing!! I was always trying to make sure it wasn't folded down, but they are just so floppy when they are little!

Regina said...

The hair is too cute!!!! And I totally feel you on the ear thing!! I was always trying to make sure it wasn't folded down, but they are just so floppy when they are little!

Erin said...

I love her little tongue!So stinkin' cute! Her eyes just light up when she smiles. You have a doll on your hands!

Bobette said...

She is so precious. I love the 1st picture with her tongue sticking out. Andrew has had hair like that his whole life.

Mary said...

The smile is to die for. Reminds me of your boys, must be a family trait inhereted from you. I remember you having a great smile too.

Danielle said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Luke-she is getting so big, I can't wait to see that hair in piggies!

Mindee Graver said...

She is so adorable! Every time you post pictures of her I can't believe how much she has grown! Love the hair! Just wait until it gets a little longer and you will be Loving it!

Travis and Joy said...

ambyr, she is sooo cute! she's pretty just like her mama.

Martin Family said...

OMGOSH!! Ambyr, she is beautiful. Great job capturing her cuteness.

T-bit said...

I miss this little girl!! She is so freakin cute! Love the pics! Love Love Love the ! Bret will be jealous he wants cash's to stick up like that!

The Piersons said...

Love the new pictures!!

Courtney Lynch said...

hey ambyr- i had lunch with kathy and allie today and she was telling me you are moving to saginaw...me and daniel just bought a house in saginaw that is being built...we are moving in in Feb. we will have to get together--i would love to watch those little kiddos for date night:)

Courtney Lynch said...

boswell meadows...they are history home maker homes-- we are so excited...It has been really fun getting to pick everything out for the house! the schools are great in saginaw too, i think 5th in the metroplex. well happy house hunting let me know when yall find something!

Karen said...

Ambyr, I miss you! We don't live that far away from each other. What's wrong with us? I don't even recognize avery. Look how old she is. She is the cutest!!! I love her little ears. Know that I'm thinking of you. Miss you tons. Love ya!

The Jorgensen's said...

Such a cute baby!! So I have a question for you... What would you recommend for better indoor lighting: an external flash or lights?