Thursday, September 4, 2008

off to school....

the day has come where my boys go off to preschool to give me a few hours a week to clean house without interuptions, search more homes, spend quality time with my little girl, do some laundry.....and many many more things!! Luke couldn't stop asking when we were going to school. I kept saying, " 2 more days, 2 more days!" and then 30 minutes later he would ask again. That night we were saying family prayers, and Luke offered. In the middle of the prayer, he said" I pray we can go to school in 2 minutes...." I couldn't help but laugh because he was so excited. I did the mom thing and went out and took pictures in our front yard....it's not like they're in 1st grade yet or anything, but I thought it would be fun. Also realizing while I'm taking the picture that dylan has no shoes and luke's pants came undone!

5 comments:

Bobette said...

There's only one first day of school. You did want any mom would do to capture that first moment. Stacey's pictures look great! I'm glad that you were able to sell your house. It would have been fun to see pics of your house. I'm sure the family that bought it got a terrific deal!

Danielle said...

I love that Luke's pants are unbuttoned...I can't believe how much Avery is starting to look like your boys!

Mindee Graver said...

I love their backpacks, so cute! Gotta love the 1st day of school pic's.
So when do you have to be out of your house by? Hows the house hunting coming along?

Robyn said...

your boys are adorable! Joshua starts school this week too. I think our moms shop together- we have the same backpack.

the S family said...

How cute and exciting! Yeah, we called to see where you found Dylan's bed rail because we couldn't find one, but chad finally ran down to toys r us. I realized it was the holiday and you were probably busy. Hey, let me know when you get that picture in, I can't wait to get it up on the wall with all the others. They look really good!