Tuesday, September 23, 2008

get the scissors out

I was so ready to cut his hair myself!! I had been meaning to get it cut for a long time now....it's was time... you couldn't see his ears! or his eyes for that matter! My boys don't have the beautiful wavy hair that could just go long and look good. Dylan's hair is as straight as a board. This particular morning, I just made up my mind and said let's go! so this was right before we left. I should have put it in some pony tails, but I was in a hurry! Since avery is my "luke look a like" I figured this is what a "dylan look a like" would be...

6 comments:

Martin Family said...

It is about time. I am having withdraws. What are you too busy? I have missed getting to see your family. Nice hair by the way

Mindee Graver said...

So where is the after photo?? Bet you can't wait for Avery's hair to grow long so you can put it in pony tails!!

Mary said...

Very funny. We just cut the boys hair this week too.

kim said...

So funny - I am determined that one of these days I am going to learn to cut boys hair since it needs to be done so often!

Chris and Angie Purves said...

That's halarious. I need to take my boys somwher to get their haircut. I've been cutting Tommy's hair with scissors. You can imagine what that looks like with a squirmy 11 month old.

T-bit said...

love it!!!! I want to babysit these kiddos...please!