Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the walk on the beach...

I forgot to post one of my most favorites from florida! We took family pictures on the beach(which you will be getting for a christmas card I'm sure!) and afterwards the kids were just running around while I was snapping pictures of them. I told my boys to go walk down the beach and hold hands since that's so cliche but I didn't care. So I get ready and look through my camera and Trey has run over there with them and latched on!! So I just took it with all three of them! I thought that was a pretty cute moment:)

2 comments:

KJ said...

I love it!

Kari said...

Ok Ambyr, I was just looking at your W3 blog. HOW are you losing so much weight? Holy crap, woman! Please tell me your secrets so I can use them to my advantage as well! Seriously.