Wednesday, September 17, 2008

back to the park!

Finally, some "not so blazing hot days!".....It's been BEAUTIFUL here!!! I love love love the fall weather that will hopefully come here for good in a few weeks! Well, we headed to the park, um, every day this week so far! Yesterday it was just me and the boys and it was so much fun! BONUS: I totally had left my camera in my car earlier that day since it was grandparents day at preschool....so yes I happened to have my camera as we arrived at the park! We were the only ones there....I was actually wondering were all of my fellow neighbors were on such a beautiful evening...we then headed to sonic for some ice-cream for dinner!! it was such a fun day, and I was glad to be with my boys, as much as I missed avery....I needed some "luke and dylan bondage time!!"



by the way-that mop on dylan's head got chopped off today!!! I did take a picture of his long hair right before we left...I'll have to post that next!

4 comments:

the S family said...

It is perfect park weather! Glad you guys can get out and enjoy it too. The boys are so cute, and getting so big!

Bobette said...

Cute pictures Ambyr. I bet the weather is getting so nice there. Avery is getting so big, she doesn't look like a newborn anymore.

The Jorgensen's said...

It's finally cooled off here too and Megan loves the park. We go all the time too. Too bad you live in Texas. Megan would love to play with your boys.

Regina said...

Cute pics! Can't wait to see the new haircut!!