Tuesday, November 4, 2008

caden

This post is 3 months late.....but I finally got a hold of my nephew! He is now 15 months old!! This session was a spur of the moment and lasted about 5 minutes. He is still such a little lover and how could anyone not fall in love with those big brown eyes...which come from my brother! even though he doesn't talk much yet, I feel like when he does he tries to negotiate with you. I can already tell he's gonna be a smart little guy:) soooo cute!




also- I feel the need to apologize for all my fellow blog stalkers.....I have been so HORRIBLE at commenting on anyone's blog lately...I'm going to blame it on my hectic life right now and hopefully I will catch up with comments soon. Just know that I look at my reader and am loving all of the pics and stories out there!!!

6 comments:

Kacey said...

oh my gosh! CHECK out those eyes...they are gorgeous! What a little cutie!

Pierce and Stacy said...

He is so big! Looks just like Brent, too cute!

The Piersons said...

Love that little boy!!

And your kids look so cute in the Halloween pics.

Mary said...

I used to watch Grey's before it got all daytime soap at night. And I like the Office, but the past four years Travis and I have had date night on Thursdays so it's not die hard. But if it's on I'll watch and die laughing the whole time.

Regina said...

Ok, so that must be Brent's son because he looks just like him! Did I know he had a son? Anyway, it was great to see you too! We would love to get together!! And Kelly totally already knows about the arranged marriage. Don't worry.

Robyn said...

He is adorable! He looks just like Brent. I love reading your blog and seeing people from home. I miss Texas! You are amazing behind the camera ambyr- I wish I lived close to you.