Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OUR NEW HOUSE!

FINALLY!!!! After a LOOOOOONG search of trying to find a house that's perfect for our growing family....WE DID! Isn't it adorable!! It's so great in every way and it's in a wonderful community! I'm so exctited I can't even stand it! We are supposed to close on it in a couple weeks, so I will have to take some pictures of the inside when we move in. We are going to paint and put carpet in before hand, but I cannot express how happy I am to move into a new house and have mark closer to law school. patience has been the key factor for me not pulling my hair out these last couple of months. Thanks to terin and her family for letting us crash at their house and for putting up with all of the "extra noise" from my wonderful children. Living out of a suitcase or my car has been challenging, but we have managed to pull it off. I've also realized that it is kind of nice having tons of clothes for everybody already in the car. And diapers....and wipes...and formula. It's actually something I may look into doing more often. so what do you think!!??

17 comments:

The Jorgensen's said...

Congrats on finding a house! Eric and I are looking for a bigger house right now and it's not so fun. Fortunately we're not in a hurry or homeless.

Danielle said...

Looks cute, can't wait till you have me over! =)

Dena said...

It's beautiful! I am so glad that you guys found a nice home. Living out of the car sounds kind of convenient. Maybe I'll try it ;)

Mindee Graver said...

Yay, you got a picture of it up! I love it! Can't wait to see the inside :)

rachel b said...

YEAHHHH! I'm so happy for you guys! How lucky you've been to have such a wonderful relative to shack up with though! I can't wait to come and break in the new casa with some brownies and some Yo GAbba Gabba! LOVE U! The kids were adorable on Halloween! I love the pic with Luke's head replacing the jack o lantern...so cute!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congratulations! Your house looks beautiful. I'll have to find out more about it in person, like what town it's in?! We're blessing Craig on Nov. 30th. Our church is at 1. It's the Sunday after Thanksgiving (a very busy time) but we hope to see y'all there.

Carey said...

Congratulations!! The house looks adorable. I really cannot imagine living out of my car with three young kiddos. Can't wait to see what it looks like when you move in.

Mary said...

Love it can't wait to see the inside. Have fun.

Christine said...

so glad the search is over! it's going to be so fun making it yours.

The Piersons said...

Love it, can't wait to see it!!

Regina said...

Yay!! Congrats! It looks great, I LOVE porches! Post pics when you get it all decorated!!

Courtney Lynch said...

So cute...did yall end up in Saginaw?

Pierce and Stacy said...

Yay! Cute cute. I have tagged you, look at my blog and play along!

Courtney Lynch said...

i would say about a mile maybe two....we live right off bailey boswell too! i know right where yall are! how fun! like on the corner of 156 and bailey boswell right?

Courtney Lynch said...

its looking like it will be like middle of january! how exciting! i cant wait when do yall move in? So fun- yalls house is adorable, congrats :)

kim said...

Very cute!! How fun to have a new house to decorate! You will do such a good job with it.

the S family said...

Yeah for the house! It is so cute and sounds great! Can't wait to see more pics. By the way, thanks for the picture, it looks great! Hope closing goes well, and moving in!