Saturday, December 29, 2007

raking leaves

What a perfect way to end this year! Finally-after looking at my yard and seeing millions of leaves scattered everywhere...this is how it went
We were all in the house today enjoying having daddy home on saturday. I look outside and realize what a beautiful day it was and then I see my yard. not so happy. So I strike up a conversation
me: hey-me and the boys are going to go play in the leaves...and maybe rake a few!
this is how I would ask without "asking" to get him out to rake the leaves! 5 minutes later he puts on some warm clothes and heads out the door to meet us. A couple hours later the lawn is looking green and beautiful once again!! It was such a simple plan I had.
Afterwards we are admiring our work in the yard.
me: it looks soooo good!!! I can't believe how beautiful it looks!!
husband: I know
me: so do you think you would have gone out and done this yourself without me asking
husband: nope
Here are a few pics from our fun day:)



No comments: