Sunday, December 30, 2007

Boy or Girl???

So-as you can see here to the right-I have put up a poll of what sex baby #3 will be!! I thought this would be something fun for all to do! So vote vote vote!! I go to the doctor January 7th, so this post will be up all week.
PRIZE: I've decided that whoever gets the sex of my baby right-along with the exact due date... I will give a free session away with a few free prints!! (The due date poll will be in may) If you want to join the game...just leave a vote on the poll as well as a COMMENT so I know who you are!!!

14 comments:

Danielle said...

Even if it means losing the competition I thought I'd vote for a girl...wishful thinking never hurt, right? I'm REALLY hoping you get your girl! Do I give a due date now? Are you going to remind me what your actual due date is or is this just a shot in the dark for the whole month of May?

ambyr said...

HAHA!! You crack me up woman... I will do the due date poll in May. My due date is May 26th...

Kari said...

I said boy. You've always been the only girl with a group of boys, why change things now? Speaking of babies, check out my new blog.

Anonymous said...

I say Girl, every mom needs atleast one and its your turn now!

Kathryn Cooper said...

I vote boy! I hope it's a girl for your sake, but it's probably a boy. gut feeling

Anonymous said...

girl... I voted boy. jackson cash money needs a dude to play with!!!

Anonymous said...

girl....... I voted boy! Jackson Cash Money needs a dude to hang with!!

Missy said...

I voted girl! It's only fair because you're surrounded by boys!! And we all need another excuse to buy something pink!

the S family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the S family said...

Chad voted boy, but I vote girl! Isabella votes girl too, so I guess we win! Can't wait to see what it is!

Unknown said...

I happen to know for a fact that it is a girl, no question.

ambyr said...

o.k. that's not true mark!!! we have no idea! and now I know that someone may be a little sad if it's a boy!!

The Piersons said...

Ambyr I have my fingers crossed for a girl, she would be so beautiful. But then again how much fun would 3 boys be??

Danielle said...

I'm going with Mark's gut feeling-Yeah!