Sunday, February 3, 2008

Did you know...

Did you know that ice-cream makes you 37% happier when eaten?

See....this is how excited and happy they are when ice-cream is presented at grandma's house while all the men watch the super bowl. Which by they way....go giants!!!
All the kids enjoyed playing outside in such beauiful weather. jumping on the trampoline and eating ice-cream. It doesn't get any better.

And it MUST be blue bell ice-cream, nothing like it...seriously.


Even daddy likes to be a little happier sometimes with a lick of ice-cream:)

kids...they love playing together, and poor Ali is the only girl!

Oh- and the 37% happier thing, my brother told me that once, and I'm not sure if it's true, but why not!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I like the kind of old-school saturation you have going on in these pics! Are you trying out stuff you learned from your photo conference?

The Piersons said...

Wow, now I have even more of a reason to eat more ice cream. Thanks for the info! Also post more pictures of you, I want to see how you are growing. I hate missing everything.

Tiffany said...

I'll have to agree with the ice cream statement...I had some tonight and I was thinking that I felt around 35% happier than earlier in the day! Your brother is so smart!