Thursday, February 7, 2008

family pictures!

So I had one of my good friends who is also a photographer come and take our family pictures since one brother came home from a mission, and another left today! We had a short period to remember this moment while we're all together. She did an awesome job-especially for dealing with 4 kids under the age of almost 3!! Thanks Rockell! you're the best!

Here is my family! I'm trying my hardest to hide/suck in my 6 month pregnant belly!!


Here is my brother with his wife and their cute nephew with the gorgeous eyes that I'm always photographing!


Here is my other brother with his wife and their son


my youngest 2 brothers-the bachelors!


Happy and Poppy with the grandkids!


and lastly, my original family:) it will always be me....and 4 boys! I wouldn't have it any other way!

3 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

So cute!

Martin Family said...

These are great. Rockell did an awesome job. You look great by the way.

The Piersons said...

I absolutely love them, they are so great, you look awesome, everyone does. I'm so glad y'all got pictures taken before Chad left. Cory said he was totally ready and the MTC was amazing. 2 long years.