Thursday, February 21, 2008

my sleeping prince

So, today was round two of preschool, and about an hour after my little one realized he was all alone, and tired.....I found him passed out on the couch. They did wake up rather earlier than usual ( I think they BOTH get excited about preschool when we talk about it the night before!) My kids are always the ones that wouldn't sleep anywhere else but in their beds. So, at first, I did not want to wake him by taking pictures and having the flash go off as well.....so I waited like 5 minutes, and then decided I just HAD to if I wanted to remember this moment. So I quietly tip toed in the room and took the first shot...nothing. He was peacefully still sleeping. I thought O.k., maybe I'll just take a few more! So I did...nothing. He was THAT tired! I finally had to go and rub his little chubby cheeks to get him to wake up since we had to go pick up his brother from preschool, and he was still laying there with his blanky and his eyes open. I'm glad I decided once again to let my inner paparrazzi out!!



4 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

He is so stinkin cute!

the S family said...

This just kills me it is so cute! Bella never has done that!

Kari said...

How is it possible that Denton doesn't even have a gym?! Are you serious?

Mary said...

I can't believe how good you are. Want to come take pictures of my kids. I pay people and they still have never turned out cute. Any tips???