Wednesday, August 20, 2008

florida~post #3

WHOA! I have a ton of pictures, I figured this was the easiest way to post!! We had a blast at the beach, and at the pool. We went every day all day long until it was time to nap or eat! The weather was gorgeous the whole time...it even rained in the afternoon a few times to cool us down a bit:) We flew kites on the beach-my boys were mesmerized, like they hadn't ever seen a kite before! we played beach baseball, which we all did on vacation when we were younger. we played spades a lot, and my brother derek and I whooped trash until my other brothers quentin and brent beat us out on the last night. Pappy took the kids to the zoo one day~they LOVED it. They couldn't stop talking about the "white" alligator. We all got a nice tan and we all had some good memories. until next year...





5 comments:

Martin Family said...

I love these pictures,Ambyr. Fabulous!!! I didn't think that Dylan could look anymore like Mark but apparently long hair had done it. Cute boys. Where are you? Hiding? Looks like you had soooo much fun. These will be fun to look back on over the years. I hope I can make memories like this for my little family to remember.

Christine said...

wish I was there!!! looks like so much fun. I love your pictures. Hope Dylan is feeling better after his accident that night. we have to get up there to see you guys soon. Little Avery is going to be a toddler before I see her. Say Hi to everyone for us

Biz said...

Ambyr... I wish I could tell you how much I love your blog. It seriously is on my TOP 3 and I hate when you don't post something for me everyday. (Trust me. I understand that you have a life as if being a mother didn't do you in already.)

But I love how a picture is worth a thousand words. I laborious try to write those thousand and people hate reading them. You stroll in. Pla-Dow!! And everyone gushes... myself included.

Kacey said...

Oh my goodness...these pictures are AMAZING! Love the lifequard house with the kids on the front and the swing ones. Looks like such a fun trip!

Regina said...

The bottom pic is my favorite! So cute. Tell Brent I said hello!! I didn't know he had a little one! Also the pics of the open house are so great too.