Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my boys...

I took these a while ago...but I've been wanting to post it in a collage! I am starting to think that all boys do is wrestle once they turn 2 or 3!! I guess that's a way they get out some energy?! then I was thinking of what I do to get out my energy...but I don't have that much energy, so I like to do the opposite~sleep. I hope everyone had a fantastic summer:) with labor day around the corner we all know that school is in full swing! and I am very excited to have these energetic boys going to preschool. It's only 2 days a week, but I can do A LOT of things within that time period. yes, they grow up fast and soon they will never be home, but atleast I have a ton of pictures to show that I was worn out and needed a break!

yes, I changed my blog a little, but I have it right where I want it...finally.

4 comments:

Regina said...

oh my gosh they are so cute!!

rachel b said...

How do you continually come up with adorable ideas to shoot? You are sooo talented and your booshies are so cute! I miss you! We need to get together and catch up! Love ya!!

Sarah said...

Your boys are adorable. At least they have each other and they are not attacking sweet Avery. I love your blog-I wish we lived near each other so you could help mine.

Erin said...

Hey Ambular! Just wanted to say thanks for being so sweet at church yesterday. I appreciated your help and concern. Just what my tired butt needed! I passed out once I got home. Thanks again!