Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good to be back!

It's good to be back in the world of blogging again!! I'm officially blogging in my new house! It's been great! I take care of my kids during the day while trying to get things done, and then I paint until around midnight every night or until my arms are so done! Mark has finished his first semester as a law school student! YAY! 1 down, 5 to go! It was such a hard semester I'm not quite sure how he did it, but through all of the stress of finding a house and me nagging him about it as well, he pulled through! He even took the boys to chuck e cheese for dinner the day he finished his finals. What a rock star dad! So everything is coming together! And my christmas cards.....unbelievable really. I just sat down today and got them done. WHAT! I know, it's crazy! We didn't have time to get together for a family picture since we moved and never had any time! But I got some shots of the kids a few weeks ago and here is a little preview of some of the ones I got. Dylan was in such a "mood" that day and wouldn't show off his cute smile, but I wasn't really in the mood to care either, so here they are! Avery is getting so big and blabbing all the time! Isn't that the cuttest knitted hat you've ever seen!! My friend makes those and has a shop on etsy check it out!
Happy Holidays!!



9 comments:

Mary said...

The pictures are so cute. Glad to see you back. If you want a Christmas card I'm going to need your new address.

Missy said...

Yay Ambyr's back to the real world!! I've been missing seeing your boys. We can't wait to see your new house!

Regina said...

Thosepics are too cute! It must be nice to be somewhat back into a rythm. And way to go Mark!

Martin Family said...

All of these are so cute but that last one is my favorite. Miss you, glad you are back.

Mindee Graver said...

The pictures are all adorable!! I love them! I bet you are glad to be back in the swing of things :) We miss you guys! Love ya!

The Piersons said...

Oh how I miss those kids!! I need them in my life!

The Jorgensen's said...

Nice work! The kids look adorable!

Bernie and Doll said...

So good to hear from you! I need your new address! I am mailing Christmas cards tomorrow! Your family is so adorable! Miss you!
~Doll

Bernie and Doll said...

oh...and thanks for the comment of B looking a bit like me :) i never get to hear that! EVERYONE comments on how she is a miny Cory! Which i fully agree with but its nice to hear that i might have a small claim :) hehehe