Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WHOA! It's been FOREVER!

yes, I've been M.I.A. ...MOVING! It's been CRAZY!!!! I don't have my head on straight just yet, but I'll get there eventually. We closed on our house 2 days before thanksgiving(YAY!) and since then, I've felt like the energizer bunny...until a few days ago, I feel asleep late that night and I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a train. My body finally gave in and said, HEY! I need to sleep!!! and since then, it's taken me a while to get back on track! I actually have been without my computer since the day we closed on our house....I KNOW!!! people ask me how on earth have I been able to know what's going on in the world! Well, I haven't. Other then reading my emails off my iphone, I have yet to TAKE or EDIT any pictures!!! I feel so empty without my camera or computer at my fingertips! But, on the flip side, it's been nice. I've been able to focus on unpacking, painting, finding my way around a new city, find a WAL-MART and a TARGET, find some DONUTS, find out how to potty train my boys, find out how in the world am I going to get christmas cards out this year???!!!! find my head, find my CLOTHES, find my SILVERWARE! figure out how to adjust to being a single mom of 3 with a husband in law school, find out that I have an AWESOME house that I TOTALLY LOVE! The list goes on. So, to sum this all up, I HAVE not really noticed that I've been missing out on the world of blogging. AND we will get internet connection on the 16th of this month. ( yes, I'm at terin's right now writing this) So, therefore, I won't be caught up until then. I'd say I have a lot to do before then anyway. I hope everyone is doing fabulous and enjoying the holidays.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Yay! I am so happy for you!! Can't wait to see pics!! It is such a fun (and stressful) time moving into a new house!!

Bobette said...

Your house is so cute. There is always so much to do and so little time to do everything that you need to. Good luck with everything and can't wait to see your new home decorated.

The Jorgensen's said...

Good luck with the unpacking and the potty-training. We need your new address so we can send you a Christmas card: jenjorgensen220@gmail.com