Tuesday, December 30, 2008

cadbury addiction

it's just a simple addiction. Last night I went to CVS to grab some milk, since that's all I needed. As I was walking to the check out counter, low and behold I spot my FAVORITE candy from the corner of my eye. I don't even look at the price, I just quickly grab about 6 mini bags and drop them on the counter.
The sales clerk asks me: how are you doing tonight? did you find everything you need?
to which my reply was: yes! I was pretty good, but I'm now officially giddy. thanks to these mini cadbury eggs. YUM!
I know have finished all 6 mini bags and wishing I would have gotten more. and they're seasonal, so I have to get my fix over a 3 month period. like I said before, it's just a simple addiction.

6 comments:

Missy said...

Oh but Ambyr did you know they make these at Christmas, too? They're just called Christmas Balls or something like that. John and I ate an entire bag in about 2 hours one afternoon last week! LOVE them!

It's the little things, right? :)

Danielle said...

I am SO there with you. my favorite! Have you ever accidentally picked up the dark chocolate ones? They don't even compare!

The Jorgensen's said...

Those are delicious! We didn't get a Christmas card from you guys and I need you new address so we can send you guys one too! Just email me your address: jenjorgensen220@gmail.com

K Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Cadbury chocolate is the best! I like the mini eggs too. Why is Easter candy so much better than the other holidays. Although, I have had my fair share of Christmas candy. Reese trees are hard to resist.

Mindee Graver said...

You know I am so there with you! By Far The Best Candy Ever!!! Now I am dying to go to the store to find a bag :)