Sunday, December 21, 2008

project:house




Here is a little preview of our house "in the works."

exibit a: living room with blue tape still on the wall from painting
exibit b: the only christmas decoration that I have in my house
exibit c: the guest bath-yay!
exibit d: a picture of what I do at night
exibit e: a view from the living room into kitchen and hallway, with all sorts of tools on the kitchen counter
exibit f: an office-what! yes, we finally have an office. I can't say "my" office, because that would mean that mark would have to knock on the door before entering...lol
exibit g: upstairs bathroom.

we just put wood floor down in the dinning room. I say "we" but really mark did all the work and I cleaned up the mess. It looks so good! The house came with no flooring in there so it was fun to finally not walk around on concrete.

Around this time of giving and receiving....I am so thankful for everything that our family has been blessed with this year! It was a rough last few months but in the end, it all works out. I'm blessed to have a healthy family and such wonderful kids, and of course an amazing husband!

And last but not least, I'm thankful to all my friends and family to which I would not have a blog if it weren't for you. happy holidays!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

It's looking FABULOUS!!!

Bobette said...

Ambyr your house looks amazing. I have to ask you what color of paint you used for the walls? I just told Collin that I want to paint the house a neutral tan color, but I'm not sure what. I definitely need some inspiration.

Regina said...

It looks SOOOO GREAT so far! Keep up the good work, it will be so worth it when you are done!

Pierce and Stacy said...

See you tomorrow!

Mindee Graver said...

You house looks awsome! I can't wait to see the dining room floor and the bedrooms!! You are doing an awsome job girl, and your almost done!!

Unknown said...

Can I just say it looks as though you've lived there all your life (in a good way!). :) Very put together and beautiful! I love your living room and the kitchen/dining room photo. Great job on painting and decorating! Keep it up!

Erin said...

Ok, I totally just posted that under Joseph's name, not knowing I was signed in with his email address. So, that Joseph belongs to me! Sorry!

Meredith Rotz said...

Nice job, Ambyr. You are a determined woman! Can't wait to come see it in person sometime...I think you have just inspired me to redo some things...hmmm where to start?