Sunday, January 4, 2009

all about the hats

This weekend I went to the mall and found these hats on clearance and I had to get them...only because there's not one little boy that doesn't look good in a hat!!! Luke wasn't having much fun, but dylan was showing me all of his "many faces" he can do!! we also noticed that dylan has quite the bite! He's going to need some serious dental work done in the years to come! These boys are so crazy together! atleast it was 80 degrees here in texas, so I threw them outside and mark and I preceded to work on staining our kitchen cabinets. It's a job that nobody should ever have to go through! But I know it will be worth the hard work!




5 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Your boys have some gorgeous eyes! Cute hats too.

Regina said...

Very cute boys, and very cute hats!! Hey, I am going to stain my cabinets too. Let me know if you have any tips!!

The Piersons said...

They do look adorable in those hats and I love Dylan's faces!

Anonymous said...

Byr,
Love seeing the pics of your beautiful family :) It was so cool to stumble across your blog and see that you're even more of an amazing photographer than back in our chambersburg days.
~Larz

Kacey said...

I love these!!

(And I am sooo jealous of your 80 degree weather. I think yesterday we made it up to only 22 degrees! Brrrrr!)