Tuesday, January 6, 2009

goals for 2009

As I look at other people's blogs and see their resolutions for this year, I think that maybe I should do the same. and since they're posted on my blog for many to see, I can really try hard to KEEP these goals!
1. always #1 on my list....... get into shape!!! which to me means...I'm thankful that I have a house with stairs. Because that's the most exercise I get all day.
2. stop buying Dove chocolates in BAGS! And just get a stick of them instead. ( I can already see it now....that won't happen.)

3. Never forget to show my husband how amazing he is and tell him how thankful I am that he is such a HANDY man!
4. Try to get down on the floor more often and wrestle with my boys. (seriously, that's all they want to do.)
5. Have more energy to get through life! but that can't happen unless I get #1 and #2 in line!
6. take more pictures? No, PRINT and ORGANIZE my thousands of pictures. 

7.get to church ON TIME. I can do this. Church starts at 8:30 for us this year. WHOA! That will be hard, but surely I can do it. It makes it a little easier since church is only 2 hours for the next 2 months because of the building being remodeled.
8. turn on my office light ON when I'm working. This will lead to carpel tunnel syndrome if I don't. (I seriously forget all the time! thanks to terin and brock for reminding me every time to do so.)
9. don't be afraid to go outside and get the mail when it's FREEZING insead of the usual.....wait until I get in the car to go to the store and THEN I'll drive up and grab it. I know I don't live in antartica, but I'm a TEXAN!
10. get dylan to eat more FOOD and less CANDY. teach him that candy is not something that we survive on. although, now that I think of it, he gets it from me. 

I think I'll stick to those for now. Here's to 2009!

No comments: