Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother's day

I love mother's day not only because my husband does anything and everything for me.... but It lets me reflect on what an amazing mother I have. I have the most wonderful mother. Being a mother now, I look back and think...WOW! How did you raise us 5 kids!! She has taught me so much and has been such a good example to me. She taught me to follow my dreams and to never give up. And when I call her asking for advice on how to raise my boys...she calms me down and tells me everything will work out. She is also the best grandmother anyone could ask for. I go to her house every week and she plays with my boys while I go run around and get some shopping done:) Thank you mom for always being there and loving me no matter what!! I wouldn't be the mom I am today if it weren't for your example and guidance. love you!

No comments: