Sunday, May 4, 2008

so blessed...

It must have been my lucky day a few days ago when I walked in to my living room and found my boys on top of the coffee table in a box-together-laughing. A rare moment I had to capture. This will probably be one of the last photos I will take of my boys before the new addition comes along. I was so happy to walk in, take pictures...and my boys were PERFECT! They even looked at the camera!! I am so blessed to have such healthy, happy little boys in my life. They mean the world to me and as hard as the next few months may be with a newborn.... they will always be my little dudes who make my life so wonderful.





dylan was trying to kiss luke...


and then he was tickiling his nose for some reason...luke couldn't stop laughing!



7 comments:

Kacey said...

How perfect are these! I need to just keep my camera out to capture more moments like this...

I hope everything goes well with having your baby!

Missy said...

Aw your boys are so cute! And they look like they adore each other. Are they practically the same size now??

Can't wait for little Avery to come!!

the S family said...

This is priceless! They are just adorable together!

Danielle said...

Love it! Your boys look just so different from each other. I love watching my boys together, Blake asked me last night if he and Dallin could be roommates when they went to college-I hope so!!

T-bit said...

How neat to have such cute boys so close together...they will be the best of friends forever! Love you girl call me if you need anything I am looking forward to bringing you your last good meal to the hospital!

Mindee Graver said...

These pictures remind me of Bethanee and Nicolas. They have always been best friends, especially when they were this age. So Cute!! Miss you!

April Lowe said...

This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! They are so funny.