Thursday, May 8, 2008

just another day...

Well, I'm still pregnant and still posting! I have been exhausted all week long wishing and hoping that avery would come!! So I decided to take some more pictures to take my mind off of some contractions I've been having all week!

my chunky monkey striking a pose


luke laughing...which I will always love especially when his dimples show!


the chunky feet...again, I couldn't resist


the duo playing some tunes...too cute!


this is mark's other woman...which I'm o.k. with, she is pretty good lookin!!!


this was a random one...but I sort of liked the angle

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Contractions? I need you to hold on for one more week...=) Good luck!!!

ambyr said...

danielle-I HOPE that I don't last another week!!! I'm miserable here!

Chris and Angie Purves said...

I hear the baby is coming tommorrow, if she hasn't already. I bet you're so excited. Good luck with everything. Can't wait for the details and pictures.

Karen said...

You have such a cute family. I love Mark and his other woman pic. Matt's other woman would come in the form of a fully loaded and lifted truck.