Wednesday, April 30, 2008

a few "girlie" things!!

I am all loaded up on clothes, binkies, blankets, diapers, hair bows, tights, and all sorts of fun stuff!! I feel like I am ready for her to come now!!!

my first load of PINK laundry


the cuttest shoes ever...


hand made wipe case!! I've never seen one sooo cute!!


hair bows....haven't had these in my house since I was little!



closet full of GIRL!


binkie holder and bracelet....adorable!


sunglasses!


a drawer full of some more girl clothes...


I think I'm getting too excited....:) but I can't wait to meet her

7 comments:

Kacey said...

Looks like you are set! I forgot how much fun baby girl stuff is...especially the accessories like bracelets & bows. Great pictures. Those little leopard print shoes are DANG cute!!

Jordan said...

CUTE!!! We're really excited to be having a boy, but girl stuff is defenitely more fun!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Those shoes are extremely cute!

Regina said...

oh how exciting! I am really hoping my next one will be a girl, but I think I am getting a bit ahead of myself!

Martin Family said...

You are set, lucky little Avery. I can't wait to meet her as well. Those shoes are yummy.

Chris and Angie Purves said...

I'm so excited that you're having a girl. You're making me jealous looking at all those cute girl clothes.

Karen said...

I love this post! I love seeing all the girly things. Cute pics!