Wednesday, April 9, 2008

obsessed with feet

I like feet!! Not dirty ones that drag dirt through my house, but I love to take pictures of them!! My little climber was watching his cousins jump on the trampoline and so I just snapped away at his feet!! He's never still, so I definetley took advantage of this time. He's got the chunkiest feet I've ever seen on a kid! The kind where you try and go buy shoes for him and the top of his feet can't even get in the shoe!! It's like his feet are pump shoes where you wish you could just let the air out of them!!



3 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

Zac's feet are EXACTLY the same way! I took me forever, but I finally found a pair that fit his fat chubby feet! I was actually going to blog about it 'cuz he loves his new sneak's

Kathryn Cooper said...

Oh my heck, I thought Tyson was the only one with that probably. Seriously, he's so hard to buy shoes for because his feet are so chunky!

wendy said...

Ambyr, It's been a while since I read your blog. Wow, I need to keep up. You have so many cute pictures and stories. Your boys are so cute. Wonder who little Avery is going to look like? It's going to be fun, fun, fun at the Porter house!! Do you want to take some pics of my feet????haha