Wednesday, April 23, 2008

happy birthday!!

Today is mark's birthday and what a day to look back and reflect on what a wonderful person, friend, husband and dad he is.... I couldn't find any pictures of JUST him, so I wanted to share a few of my favorites of him and the boys. I know I rant and rave about what a wonderful father he is, but that is so important to me and our kids. He is their ROCK STAR! He is such an amazing person and I love spending every moment we can together. He's always there for me when I need him... and I'm thankful he has put up with all of my emotional roller coasters this pregnancy!! He is very talented and is always willing to help others. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone other than him!!! Love you mark!!




8 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Ambyr, those pictures are great! You can tell your boys adore him. Happy Birthday Mark!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Happy Birthday Mark!

Carey said...

You have such a beautiful family and the pictures that you capture are absolutely amazing. I hope Mark has wonderful birthday and I can't wait to see pictures of that baby girl.

Mindee Graver said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Ya, Benj does shave his head. He doesn't bic it, just with the clippers. I love it that way and he says it keeps him cooler in the summer. We soooo need to get together! Last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Luke! Now you are having your 3rd!! What are your plans for the summer??

The Piersons said...

Happy Birthday Mark!! He is a wonderful daddy, he is going to love a little girl.

T-bit said...

Happy Birthday Mark! He is a wonderful dad, but you are a awesome chick and only deserve the best so you are a perfect match!!!
Love you girlie! Hang in there only a couple more weeks!!!!

Regina said...

These pics are so cute. I love the one of them at the creek. Looking at your blog always makes me want to get a better camera!!

Martin Family said...

I guess he is an ok dad. You did pretty good. . . Thanks for putting up with him. Just kidding we love Marky. Happy Birthday- even though today is April 29th.