Friday, April 11, 2008

just another day

just another day of playing in the backyard. It's something we ALL love to do! I usually take a book outside with me or lately I just try to get comfortable where I sit! The boys play around with toys, or chase eachother, or push eachother down the slide. Good times are had! And then lately all I can' think about is having a newborn again and not RELAXING as much as I do now. I think exhaustion would be the word i'm looking for when that time comes around! Is there any way to flash forward about 6 months?



What? Are they trying to hold hands??

1 comment:

Mindee Graver said...

So cute, we love playing out in the yard too! Although to me the first 6 months are still pretty relaxing because they're not mobile. Its once they start rolling, crawling and walking/running that you have to keep an eye on them!!