Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the 4th..continued

So, here are the pictures courtesy of "happy's" camera.... I wasn't kidding about this slip n slide....it was enormous!! we had our own little Hurrican Harbor right in the backyard:)

dylan-the dare devil...


mark with no tube...


my brother brent


my dad- aka "pappy"who always made it the furthest...off the slide and into the grass


my mom..aka "happy"


happy and my boys


caden with some sweet shades on


happy and nicole my sister in law relaxing in the pool


dylan and happy


my boys!


my brother quentin teaching luke how to swim


quentin making caden laugh


as for the slip and slide...it will only get bigger and better every year!

4 comments:

The Piersons said...

My parents both went on and on about how much fun that was! I can't wait to not miss out on everything.

Also, anxiously awaiting Avery blessing pictures!!

Erin said...

I'm totally inviting myself next year! :)

Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun! Good idea with the tarps!

Mary said...

So I totally remember a fourth of july or labor day where we were all at Joel and Kim's house and we had a big kiddie pool for all the kids. In the end it was all of us adults in there together squished body to body, but laughing and having the time of our lives regardless.