Thursday, July 17, 2008

sleeping beauty...

this week has been rough!! I have started letting avery cry it out.... I did it with my boys and it works miracles once they get it. They learn how to put themselves to sleep. So, the first night was o.k., she finally wore herself out and crashed for a consistant 7 hours and another 3 hours after that. But then the daytime came and that was a whole different story! I don't think she slept all day but maybe 1 hour. Needless to say she slept for 9 hours that night. It's been better at night, but the days are still hard!! this picture isn't from this week, but from when she would fall asleep on my bed in the morning after I fed her. And now we're off to the doctor for her 2 month checkup....and shots:(

2 comments:

Mary said...

I have let all my kids cry it out too. It is always hard, but always works. Good luck, keep it up.

Erin said...

Oh Ambyr! Bless your heart! I have to say I absolutely LOVE your pictures. Your boys are so fun with Avery. PS- will you be coming to Lunch Bunch? I hope so. Good luck with the crying out. :)