Monday, July 7, 2008

the weekend...in a nutshell

didn't even take my camera.... why you ask? lately I think I'm a little warn out of bringing my 4th child a long with me. But now I'm back up and running after a long busy weekend.
Thursday night was a blast at terin's parents house, tons of food and friends and fireworks. luke got scared of such loud noises-as always and dylan was all about it...as always.
Friday, we all went to my mom's to swim and again eat tons of food and slide down the amazing slip n slide (pictures to come from my mom's camera). You wouldn't believe that all of the adults were going down this thing more than the kids. not even kidding.
later that evening we drove back to denton and out to our families land to shoot off fireworks. At one point I was stoked since I love fireworks and all, but trying to watch 2 toddlers and one baby in the dark, while your husband is shooting off foreworks....not my idea of fun.  all in all we had a good weekend.
Sunday we blessed my little avery at church and it was great! Her dress was adorable and I do actually have pictures of that to come....
there you have it...in a nutshell

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ambyr-- Avery looked adorable at church. Congrats on the blessing! PS- Mark was HILARIOUS on the stand! :)