Sunday, July 13, 2008

bath time

This was the first time I got the camera out and took pictures of baby girl in the tub! She seems to be very interested in everything around her. Whenever she's crying, I can turn on the water and she totally stops crying! She loves the water...she's a girl....we all love to be relaxed & pampered!




this last one was a typical "trying to get your child to smile by making funny movements and noises and once they smile you quickly look through the camera to catch the moment and it's blurry" picture :)

9 comments:

Balancing Act said...

soooo cute! my bathtime pictures never turn out so great. this is why you must take Sydney's pictures when we move back to Dallas in August. But, more importantly, how did you get Avery to sleep through the night?!! Sydney cried from 3am-5:30am last night!!! I'm desparate! Advice please.

Unknown said...

Most beautiful girl in the world! (possibly one exception)

T-bit said...

What an adorable little girl!!! Yes I agree with Mark maybe one exception!! You are such a hot mom!!!! Love you!

Bobette said...

That dress is amazing! It's timeless! Avery looks adorable and I love her cute smile. You have to have the funnest family ever. That looks like you guys had a blast on the 4th.

Courtney Lynch said...

she is precious!

Regina said...

Love the pics. You are such a phenomenal photographer!!!!!

Kathryn Cooper said...

I haven't seen her smile so big yet. How precious! Bath pictures are so fun to look back on.

Travis and Joy said...

wow ambyr! your pretty little girl looks like her momma! I hadn't noticed it before until now. nice pics.

Christine said...

where do I sign up for pictures of my kiddos! you need to get in contact with Parents,etc magazines--your children's pictures are soooo much better and unqiuely laid out. congrats on developing your talent so well