Saturday, July 26, 2008

the latest...

here's some pictures of some summer days lately!

the other day when I took my kids to the doctor, it happened to be right when they were supposed to be taking their naps( my kids musy have their naps or they do not love anything around them, and therefore it makes for a cranky household!) So, after the appointment I drove as fast as I could to get home to put them down. When I turn around to get them out of the car, I notice that dylan had put mark's hat on his face and had fallen asleep. I ran in and got my camera only because I thought he looked just like an old man who had fallen asleep watching a cowboy game on thanksgiving!!


These are pictures of a day at happy and pappy's house....it happened to rain once we got in the water to swim, so what better to do than take pictures until the sun came back out!!


I love this one of my dad and avery....so sweet


luke a little upset that we had to get out of the pool:(


trey and avery


yes, this will be a memorable picture.....my little tan boys with white buns!


the boys with their animal goggles on after the rain had stopped:)



I stopped on the side of the road after a photo session last week while the sun was going down and saw this beautiful field of flowers. It was so peaceful...mainly since I had no kids with me! just another hot texas night.

6 comments:

kim said...

The one with the white buns is my absolute favorite! I love the tan lines on little kids.

Erin said...

My parents have a photo of me and my brother picking out toys for the bath, butt naked and it is the cutest! Yours will definitely make the hall of fame in cutest butt pictures! Congratulations... :)

PS~ Sorry we didn't do anything this weekend like we said we would. This week totally got away from me and by the time I knew it, it was Friday night already! Maybe next week?

T-bit said...

I love those cute little booties!!!!

Kacey said...

Awesome pictures! Love the carseat nap one and oh my goodness...those white buns...that is priceless!

Katy said...

You take such great pictures. I can sympathize with Dylan and the whole absolute need for sleep. :)

Cute white buns!

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.