Wednesday, July 9, 2008

avery's blessing day

What a beautiful day....friends and family all joined us at church for the blessing of little avery. As mark was blessing her, I couldn't hold back the tears. Especially when he mentioned her being a mom someday. I don't remember being this emotional with my boys. There's something about a little girl that melts your heart. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family:) Her dress was beautiful...it was an off white color with a faded pink sash around her waist.My friend rachel custom made her headband to match her dress exactly. She looked so beautiful.








11 comments:

Kacey said...

Wow...her blessing dress is beautiful. And so are the pictures. I love the one of Mark holding her...so sweet.

Danielle said...

What a beautiful dress! I love the one of her smiling! having a girl only gets better...=)

Regina said...

That dress is gorgeous! I love it! And her full head of hair is so cute. You comment on my page made me laugh...he is pretty cute, huh? haha.

Mary said...

Gorgeous, beautiful, and absolutely magnificient. Both the dress and a new baby.

The Piersons said...

Yay! I have been waiting for these, they are so beautiful. I am in LOVE with her little dress, where did you get it?

Karen said...

I have loved catching up on your blog! Avery looks beautiful. I was thinking of you on Sunday! The bow turned out awesome! I want to hear more!
Congrats Mark on law school!
I love your work. I love all the andrus family fun pics!
You haven't missed a beat with baby 3! Love ya!

rachel b said...

Okay, I don't know what it is, but I shed many a tear when I look at your blog! The pictures were exceptionally beautiful this time. I don't know if it was the way they were taken, or the object of the picture. She is just gorgeous!! You are doing so great with your kids, you're a great mommy!!

kim said...

Her dress is beautiful! I think she looks quite a bit like Mark the older she gets. What a neat and special day!

Martin Family said...

These are beautiful. She looked amazing. Good choice on the dress. I love the picture of her backside on the table. Also love the one of her dress on the fence. Well done.

The Jorgensen's said...

Your pictures are too beautiful for words. I love the dress!

Christine said...

ambyr-these are so precious! I love the dress and the way you set it off with the greenery and then that beautiful baby girl! sorry we missed it.