Friday, March 28, 2008

anniversary...

5 years ago today mark and I got married!! I remember that day so vividly because my mom and mark thought I was going to bail right before we got married! I guess I wasn't talking much and my face was pretty pale. I never had thoughts of leaving just to set the record straight! I've had such a fun time being married to Mark. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband who is there for me through everything. He even says things like...." you're going to be so hot when you're 65 with gray hair!" who says that! He is THE best dad EVER! Like I 've said before...he and the boys have this unbelievable bond that I love to see. Just the other night Mark says, " Now I know what it feels like to be a rock star!" It's so true. I'm thankful that I have a husband that cracks me up in any given moment. I love the times we lay in bed just giggling! I can't wait to see what the years to come may bring. Well, here's to you babe! I love ya! And thanks for sticking by me every anniversary since I've been pregnant 3 out of the 5!!





6 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

Wow, I can't believe its been 5 years! I remember that day so well! You do have such an awsome husband, how many guys would fly in their future wife's best friend so she could be there! Thanks for that Mark!! I love you guys and hope to see you sometime this year, its been Way to long!!Congrats, and hope you have a fun Anniversary!!Love You Tina!

Kari said...

how old were you when you had luke?

ambyr said...

I was 24 with luke, 25 with dylan and 27 with this one! I'm getting old!!!

Missy said...

5 years, awesome! Not too far behind us! Do you ever look back and wish you could have taken your own wedding pictures?

YOU'RE getting old? I'm getting old and I only have one kid!

ambyr said...

HAHA!!!! I totally think that all the time!!!! Couldn't there be a way to do that? Like have my own twin for a day to take pictures!!

The Piersons said...

I remember that day so well!! It was so much fun to see you get married, I remember how happy you were... kind of like you still are today!