Monday, March 24, 2008

easter party #2

This easter party was on saturday-the most gorgeous day!! My parents had tons of events lined up for the day! First, we hunted easter eggs....I think my mom said they put 120 eggs out in the yard, and between 4 grandkids, I think we found them all!! Next we ate an amazing lunch! You can't celebrate easter without a good meal:) Then we went swimming -yep swimming!! My parents heated the pool and it was WONDERFUL! I think we all got a little sunburned! I'm so glad summer is around the corner because the kids love it, and so do the adults:) Then, the kids played on the ginormous blow up slide and it was a hoot watching them laugh all the way down and then hitting the cold water! After swimming, my parents sat down with the kids and dyed easter eggs... It couldn't have been a better day!!








3 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

That house looks VERY familiar!! I miss it! My kids had the same Easter baskets too! Miss you!

Danielle said...

Can I come play at your Mom's house? Looks fun!

The Piersons said...

How much fun! I love your parents, I'm bringing my child over next year for Easter (well hopefully I'll have a child :)