Wednesday, March 19, 2008

avery's room

YAY!!!! It's finally done!!! I can't tell you how many hours my husband logged in on this room! Every evening he would come home after work- he would paint or put up the chair rail, or put down the corner round(sp?). I did a lot though too, I have to say! I love painting!! So we went with the lightest pink for the ceiling, then we did the walls with a light pink, dark pink and a chocolate brown. There was not a chair rail on the wall until I mentioned doing it a few weeks ago and I think it looks sooo GOOD!! The AWESOME letters came from etsy. They are the exact fabric of the bedding! I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out.


The only things I lack are:
- a pink and brown rug-which is impossible to find! Any suggestions??
-curtains for the windows-I think I found some at Target.
- AND-the most important thing of all-white frames to decorate the walls with pictures of my little princess to go in them:)

What do ya think?!! Now I just need her to get here!!! But not too soon, I still enjoy my sleep and taking naps every day!!






9 comments:

Kari said...

SO cute. I was thinking of doing something like that to our room but just two colors that are slightly different. Sounds like a hassle, though. Was it?

ambyr said...

Oh my is was a hassle!!! But totally worth it!! Mark is so handy that I didn't worry about any of the wood or paint he had to put up, I was just anxious to get it all done! It took a l lot of tape and a lot of touching up!

Martin Family said...

The room turned out beautiful. My mom was just telling me great it looked. Thanks for showing us. Good job. Looks like it took some time. She is going to love it. Now you need to take a picture of the boys in their bunk beds.

The Piersons said...

That might be the cutest baby room I have ever seen in my life. Oh my gosh, can I hire you guys to do my baby rooms someday??

Mindee Graver said...

I love it! Pink and Chocolate brown are my favorite colors together, you guys did a Great Job!Now we just need little Avery to get here so we can have a picture of her in the room :) I agree with martin, now you need to put up a picture of the boys in their bunk beds!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Wow that looks great! I'm getting excited for little Avery to get here. She's going to be such a cutie!

the S family said...

It looks so awesome! I am excited that is it done! With you and Tara getting your nurseries all done, I decided I should actually do something with Bella's room, finally! It took me a long time to get inspired. Glad the room turned out great!

Danielle said...

Love it! Now all you need is an adorable little girl to be sleeping in that crib!

T-bit said...

Love it...I need some letters that look that cute for Cash...I think I know a place for the rug...I will have to ask Amanda(designer friend she showed me a site way back..I will get back to you! Can't wait to hold Miss Avery!