Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a time to cherish

This is a time I would always like to remember...as much as I hate seeing myself so big and pregnant, it's just me and my boys. These are pictures that rarely get snapped because I'm always the one doing the snapping, but my husband grabbed my camera one night and this is what came of it. Just one night right before bed, we sing songs and laugh about the funny things they say and do, and they've got mom, dad and blankets surrounding them. a moment I'll always cherish:)


my boys kissing avery...

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your husband doesn't do so shabby with the camera either. Any tips for me. I have no skills, but love pictures.

Christine said...

I totally understand your feelings about Mom and the boys thing. I LOVE my boys! They grow so fast, let's enjoy them being little.

Martin Family said...

These are so sweet. It is nice to see you in some pictures. You look great. These pictures will be very special later, especially because there are so few with mom.