Friday, March 21, 2008

the boys room

So for some reason I forgot to show the boys room even though it was done a month or so ago!! Again, we did stripes because we love them and we are such modern people!! So anything with stripes or dots, we're there! We got their bunk beds put up and they happened to match the dresser dead on. I bought their bedding at pottery barn outlet for soooo cheap you wouldn't believe! So I just accented the bedding with red sheets and red drapes, and red frames! So there you have it.... by they way, I took these late last night and didn't bother to clean or organize anything! most of the time their room is pretty organized!


3 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Ambyr! Thanks for your comment, we are so very happy. Your family is ADORABLE! Your two little guys are so stinkin cute and I am sure your girl will be too. When are you due? Your pictures are amazing, I kept looking at more because I was so impressed.

Mary said...

We have those same bunk beds. Fabulous.

Mindee Graver said...

Yay! You finally posted the boys room :) Very cute, I love it too!