Thursday, March 13, 2008

easter party #1

Number one of I believe 3 parties so far.... This was at preschool today. He LOVED it!! At first I came in and got a sneak peak of what he was doing in class. I was totally hiding behind the door, and after only a few shots, he recognized the sound and knew it was his mom.
The HUNT for EGGS....The only thing was that I had to tell him to stop searching for eggs after he had 12. Every child got 12 easter eggs....but after the searching, he just sat and opened each individual egg and analyzed what was in it. Some had candy, some had stickers, others had little toys that if Dylan got to it, he would eat.
All in all, it was a fun filled day.




1 comment:

The Piersons said...

I still can't get over it! What is Luke doing in preschool? Is he really already that old?