Sunday, March 2, 2008

I can't believe I'm posting these...

Another day in Las Vegas....my sister-in-law sarah and I both have a love for photography. We decided to take some maternity pictures of eachother (after a lot of convincing on her part!) I'm not one to show off the belly! But, we had so much fun and sarah did an awesome job!! She would make me laugh so hard that the picture would turn up blurry from so much movement! This will be one photo session we will never forget! So, here they are...I'm showing off little Avery to the world of bloggers.



8 comments:

Kari said...

Oooh I really like the laying on the couch one. Pretty.

Danielle said...

You look great in these! I love them!

Kathryn Cooper said...

You don't have stretch marks?! What! These pictures look great.

Martin Family said...

I can't believe you have no stretch marks on your third baby;) These look great. What a fun time we had shooting them. You need to do some modeling, you are a natural.

Kacey said...

Hi! (this is Sarah's friend Kacey). I was peeking at your blog and I just have to comment on your maternity pictures. They are really really BEAUTIFUL! You both have amazing photography talent. :-)

Missy said...

Shut up! You look so good. She did an awesome job. Can we see the ones you took of her? Pretty please?

Jordan said...

You look great!! And I LOVE the name Avery!

Mindee Graver said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! As always! I am so glad that she talked you into doing these. I love them!