Saturday, March 1, 2008

Las Vegas 2008

So we're back in town.....a day late.....as some of you heard, I ended up in the E.R. the night before we were supposed to come home! It's a long story....but I'm getting better. So, I can't tell you how much fun we had!! So much fun that about 700 pictures later, i've decided to post a few pictures from our days in vegas throughout this week, by category. So, my first post is another a day at the park. North Las Vegas is so beautiful and the weather was soo wonderful!! So why would we not go to the park!!! Here are emma and luke-best friends(most of the time:). Bubbles were quite the hit with these two!




2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey girlie-are you okay? I got the email from Le and I was so worried! I guess you're well enough to blog again...I'm looking forward to seeing alot of those pictures!

Martin Family said...

These look great. I am looking forward to the maternity pics. You better let me know which ones you choose. Had a great time and love looking at all the pictures. Glad you are feeling better.