Thursday, June 12, 2008

4 weeks old

Time has flown by, and she's already 4 weeks old...it's been an adjusment having 3 under 3. For instance....I haven't wanted to go anywhere only because it takes so much longer to load 3 kids in the car! If luke could buckle himself on his own, it could be better! Luke still loves to hold and love on her....he still calls her a "he" rather than "she" sometimes....we're working on that. dylan loves to hold her as well, but then is "all done" with her after a few seconds! she loves to fall asleep on mark every night for like 4 hours! Mark had been a lot of help with everything. I only wish that I could pass her off to eat at night sometimes....ah-the consistant night sleep will soon come. She's a wonderful baby and I couldn't have asked for a better family:)

5 comments:

T-bit said...

So tiny and precious. I loved holding her last night, you are so blessed to have her!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

4 weeks-wow-where did time go? she is so sweet. glad to hear that you are enjoying her and still having lots of fun with the boys. I want to hang out with you-you have all the fun!!!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Um, she has the most beautiful blue eyes! Avery almost makes me want to have a baby... ALMOST!!! I still got a couple of years.

Regina said...

So precious! Is it crazy that I am so ready for another one!? Well, probably not to you! :) You can be my inspiration!