Friday, June 27, 2008

checkups

this week luke and dylan went to the doctor for their 3 and 2 year old chekups....I'm sure a normal person wouldn't blog about this type of thing, but mark and I love to see how much they both weigh....because either now or sometime in the future we just know that dylan will weigh more than luke. Their last check up, about 6 months ago....dylan was 1 pound behind luke. So you can see the excitement in this little challenge we have! Going into this chekup, I just knew that dylan was right there...all these times that luke picks on dylan and takes his toys away....finally dylan would have something to defend himself with...his weight. So, as they both approached the scale, the results were shocking.


weight:33.5 lbs
height:38 inches

weight:29.8
height:33 inches

Luke has further surpassed his little brother! I was so sure that this would be it! Oh well....someday. In the meantime, dylan just uses his high pitched squeal when he doesn't like something that luke did. and I am going deaf as this goes on day after day.

3 comments:

Kacey said...

LOVE the pictures...that's cute with sidewalk chalk. :-)

Mary said...

So cute, but your kids are light weights I think. Wyatt is four and a half. I don't know how tall, but almost forty pounds.

Missy said...

Okay so Ben weighs like a pound more than Luke and is probably only an inch or so shorter! Wow!

I LOVE seeing the stats at all our check-ups. Ben hasn't had his 2-year yet, but I'm trying to get him in this week. It's amazing how much they grow! Yay for Luke keeping a run on Dylan!